hm. yes. well.
i just got back from a bit of a vision quest out west.
in the past two weeks i::
- slept along side the loneliest highway in america. without feeling lonely.
- fell in love. [woops]
- mind EXPLOSION [x32 or so. once or twice by pre-adolescents.]
- discovered some new homes i didn’t know i had.
- heard ‘once in a lifetime’ [that talking heads song] twice in two days.
- let go.
- met some new friends who instantly became old friends.
- met some old friends. [nice to have mutual assurance that we are in fact making progress.]
- spread the world around the country. [thank you paul]
- yoga-ed on the beach.
- climbed around on a mountain or two. [inside and outside m’brain]
- talked and listened and talked and listened and talked and listened……
- made peace with death. [in the form of a warm, glowing, golden orb.]
- had icecream for lunch. [x2 or 5]
- was chilly. outside. wearing sweatpants and a jacket.
- found my idea for the fuuuuuuture.
- bounced that idea off of some super minds.
- impromptu hottub-ed.
- visited nine states [the border kind and the no border kind]
- felt almost every emotion i know of.
- learned and learned and learned and learned.
- dissolved some shadows.
- was a rock for a beautiful tree.
- went to a goat farm in portland.
- made friends with a google-eyed firesquirt.
- had many glimpses of all the work there is to do. and always will be.
–working on the details—